- Networking with educators throughout New York City.
- Free admittance to EEAC programs.
- Three issues of the EEAC newsletter annually.
- Priority to place items in the EEAC newsletter.
- Access to members listserv discussions on a wide variety of environmental and education topics.
- EEAC-affiliated or partnership events posted to the web page.
*Provides annual individual membership benefits
|Sustaining Organization Member
*Provides annual membership benefits for 5 people from your organization
*Provides annual student membership benefits
|NEW! Individual Lifetime Member
*Provides individual membership benefits with no need for yearly renewal!
If you would like to help the advancement of environmental education in New York City and beyond, join EEAC now and consider being involved on the following committees:
- Teacher Environmental Education Preparation (TEEP)
Make all checks payable to EEAC.
Mail the membership form with payment to:
239 GREENE ST FL 4
NEW YORK NY 10003-6674
Membership dues are tax deductible.
EEAC is a 501(c)3 organization.