- Networking with educators throughout New York City.
- Free admittance to EEAC programs.
- Three issues of the EEAC newsletter annually.
- Priority to place items in the EEAC newsletter.
- Access to members’ online forum on a wide variety of environmental and education topics.
- EEAC-affiliated or partnership events posted to the web page.
*Provides annual individual membership benefits
|Sustaining Organization Member|
*Provides annual membership benefits for 5 people from your organization; additional members: $15 per person.
*Provides annual student membership benefits
|Individual Lifetime Member|
*Provides individual membership benefits with no need for yearly renewal!
If you would like to help the advancement of environmental education in New York City and beyond, join EEAC now and consider being involved on the following committees:
- Teacher Environmental Education Preparation (TEEP)
JOIN OR RENEW
Click here for a printer-friendly membership fill-in form.
Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|By PayPal:||Please note your membership level in the comment at paypal.me/eeacNYC|
|By credit card:||Use the Eventbrite 2021 Membership Drive checkout.|
Contact EEAC at email@example.com for more information.
Membership dues are tax deductible.
EEAC is a 501(c)3 organization.
- Partnership Building Skill Share for Environmental Educators (Zoom!)6/15/2021 Tue 3:30 – 5:30 pm
- Steering Committee Meeting 6/16/2021Wed 5:30 – 7 pm
- Steering Committee Meeting 5/19/2021Wed 5:30 – 7 pm
- Steering Committee Meeting 4/21/2021Wed 5:30 – 7 pm
- Steering Committee Meeting 3/17/2021Wed 5:30 – 7 pm
- NYSOEA Spring Migrant Bird Walk 3/27/2021Join NYSOEA’s Metro Region Members for a bird walk, Inwood Hill Park, Sat 3/27/21, 10 am
- NYSOEA Re-Frame the Narrative 2/23/2021Virtual event, Tue Feb 23, 2021, 7 pm
- NYSOEA Annual Conference 202011/5/2020 Thu – 11/8/2020 Sun
- SCONYC CONFERENCE 2020CANCELED – Science Council of New York City (SCONYC) March 21, 2020 Saturday 7:45 am – 1:30 pm
- GREEN HORIZONS 2019October 17, 2019, Thursday, 9 am – 2 pm