- Networking with educators throughout New York City.
- Free admittance to EEAC programs.
- Three issues of the EEAC newsletter annually.
- Priority to place items in the EEAC newsletter.
- Access to members’ online forum on a wide variety of environmental and education topics.
- EEAC-affiliated or partnership events posted to the web page.
*Provides annual individual membership benefits
|Sustaining Organization Member|
*Provides annual membership benefits for 5 people from your organization; additional members: $15 per person.
*Provides annual student membership benefits
|Individual Lifetime Member|
*Provides individual membership benefits with no need for yearly renewal!
If you would like to help the advancement of environmental education in New York City and beyond, join EEAC now and consider being involved on the following committees:
- Teacher Environmental Education Preparation (TEEP)
JOIN OR RENEW
Click here for a printer-friendly membership fill-in form.
Email completed form to email@example.com.
|By PayPal:||Please note your membership level in the comment at paypal.me/eeacNYC|
|By credit card:||Use the Eventbrite 2020 Membership Drive checkout.|
Contact EEAC at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Membership dues are tax deductible.
EEAC is a 501(c)3 organization.
- Steering Committee Meeting 3/17/2021Wed 5:30 – 7 pm
- Tech Share for EducatorsVirtual Technology Skill Share 2/23/2021 Tue 4 – 5 pm
- Steering Committee Meeting 2/17/2021Wed 5:30 – 7 pm
- Steering Committee Meeting 1/20/2021Wed 5:30-7pm
- The Forum Workshop VFormerly, TEEP Workshop. 1/14/2021 Thu 3:30-5:30pm