New York State Outdoor Education Association (NYSOEA)
Next Event: TBA
NYSOEA Annual Conference 2020
“The Climate of Outdoor Education”
Thursday, November 5 – Sunday, November 8, 2020
Event details: partner news page: NYSOEA Annual Conference
Or, visit NYSOEA’s website: Visit the Annual Conference website for details & updates
NYSOEA is a professional organization that promotes interdisciplinary life-long learning in, for, and about the outdoors and seeks to inspire appreciation of the environment by all people.
Established in 1968, NYSOEA is a New York State non-profit, all volunteer organization supporting outdoor and environmental education, outdoor recreation, and interpretive services. Members make up a broad network of students and professionals working and learning together from classroom teachers and college professors to naturalists and interpreters, from students and youth leaders to parents and outdoor recreation specialists. All of us are dedicated to education and the outdoors.
EEAC has a reciprocal agreement with NYSOEA; EEAC members are eligible for NYSOEA membership rates.
related link: nysoea.org
- Fall/Winter ‘All We Can Save’ Book Group11/8, 12/6/2023, 1/10, and 2/7/2024, Wednesdays 6-7 pm on Zoom
- Mix And Mingle with the EEAC Community6/29/2023, Thu, 5-7 pm at Solar One’s Workforce Development Training Center, 9-03 44th Road, Ste 201, Queens, NY
- Steering Committee Meeting 5/17/2023Wed 5:30-6:30 pm
- Steering Committee Meeting 3/15/2023Wed 5:30-6:30 pm
- Environmental Education Projects Forum Workshop #6 (Zoom!)Feb 15, 2023, Wed 5:30-6:30 pm
- The Air We Share Dance FestivalPOSTPONED: Due to rain in the forecast, this event has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 28, 2023, 10:30 am – 4 pm. The Air We Share Dance Festival is a convergence of open mic speak outs about the latest developments and projects in the Bronx to improve air quality and the environment with JBOLC’s second annual… Continue reading The Air We Share Dance Festival
- NYSOEA Spring Migrant Bird Walk 3/27/2021Join NYSOEA’s Metro Region Members for a bird walk, Inwood Hill Park, Sat 3/27/21, 10 am
- NYSOEA Re-Frame the Narrative 2/23/2021Virtual event, Tue Feb 23, 2021, 7 pm
- NYSOEA Annual Conference 202011/5/2020 Thu – 11/8/2020 Sun
- SCONYC CONFERENCE 2020CANCELED – Science Council of New York City (SCONYC) March 21, 2020 Saturday 7:45 am – 1:30 pm
About EEAC newsletter & blog